Katsuaki Sugawara Ph.D.
- Electronic structure of graphene and related materials (graphite, graphite intercalation compounds, fullerene, and carbon nanotubes) (2006-)
Main Publication List
- Ca intercalated bilayer graphene as a thinnest limit of superconducting C6Ca, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. Online pabulication (2012), K. Kanetani, K. Sugawara, T. Sato, R. Shimizu, K. Iwaya, T. Hitosugi, and T. Takahashi
- Fabrication of Li-intercalated bilayer graphene, AIP Advances, 1 (2011) 022103-1-5, K. Sugawara, K. Kanetani, T. Sato, and T. Takahashi
- Semiconductor-metal transition and band-gap tuning in quasi-free-standing epitaxial bilayer graphene on SiC, J. Phys. Soc. Jpn., 80 (2011) 024705-1-4, K. Sugawara, T. Sato, K. Kanetani, and T. Takahashi
- Fermi-surface-dependent superconducting gap in C6Ca、Nature Phys. 5 (2009) 40-43, K. Sugawara, T. Sato, and T. Takahashi
- Anomalous quasiparticle lifetime and strong electron-phonon coupling in graphite,Phys. Rev. Lett. 98 (2007) 036801-1-4, K. Sugawara, T. Sato, S. Souma, T. Takahashi, and H. Suematsu
- Harada Young Research Award (2012)
- 12/23/2019 Research Highlights Iron-based superconductors: Ruling out a cause for high-temperature superconductivity
- 06/25/2019 Press Releases A peculiar ground-state phase for superconductor NbSe2: Bose metal!
- 12/25/2018 Research Highlights Superconductivity: A potential hide-out for Majorana fermions
- 07/30/2018 Research Highlights Charge density waves: Metal films mimic substrate’s waves
- 04/10/2018 Media & Award Dr. Sugawara received Commendation for Science and Technology by MEXT
- 02/09/2018 Press Releases Stacking on the graphene
- 01/29/2018 Research Highlights Graphene: Opening up for the hydrogen economy
- 03/10/2017 Media & Award Dr. Sugawara won the Tokin Science and Technology Award.
- 06/02/2015 Press Releases High-temperature Superconductivity in Atomically Thin Films
- 03/09/2015 Media & Award Dr. Sugawara awarded the Young Scientist Award of the JPS
- 04/07/2014 Press Releases High Quality Three-Dimensional Nanoporous Graphene
- 11/07/2012 Press Releases Microscopic Sandwich