Hiroshi Suito Principal Investigator, Ph.D.
- Collaboration between mathematical science and clinical medicine
- Mathematical and computational approaches to material sciences
- Modeling, simulation and visualization strategies
Main Publication List
- "Computational fluid dynamics modeling in aortic diseases”, T. Ueda, H. Suito, H. Ota and K. Takase, Cardiovascular Imaging Asia, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 58—64, DOI: 10.22468/cvia.2018.00073, 2018.
- "FSI analysis of the blood flow and geometrical characteristics in the thoracic aorta”, H. Suito, K. Takizawa, V. Huynh, D. Sze and T. Ueda, Computational mechanics, Vol. 54, No. 4, pp. 1035-1045, DOI: 10.1007/s00466-014-1017-1, 2014.
- "Numerical simulation of blood flow in the thoracic aorta using a centerline-fitted finite difference approach”, H. Suito, T. Ueda and D. Sze, Japan Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 30, No. 3, pp. 701-710, DOI: 10.1007/s13160-013-0123-3, 2013.
- "Computational analysis for motions of rugby balls interacting with air flows”, K. Tanino and H. Suito, Football science, Vol. 6, pp. 34-38, 2009.
- "Functional computed tomography imaging of tumor-induced angiogenesis: Preliminary result of the new tracer kinetic modeling using a computer discretization approach”, K. Kaneoya, T. Ueda, H. Suito, Y. Nanazawa, J. Tamaru, K. Isobe, Y. Naya, T. Tobe, K. Motoori, S. Yamamoto, G. D. Rubin, M. Minami and H. Ito, Radiation medicine, Vol. 26, No. 4, pp. 213-221, 2008.
- The 2nd Hiroshi Fujiwara Prize for Mathematical Sciences (2013)
- MIMS Mimura Award (2018)
- Commendation for Science and Technology by MEXT (2019)
- 02/03/2021 Seminars & Symposium [6/14-8/6] g-RIPS-Sendai 2021
- 04/09/2019 Media & Award Prof. Suito received Commendation for Science and Technology by MEXT
- 12/25/2018 In the Spotlight Transcending research boundaries
- 12/04/2018 Media & Award Prof. Suito will receive MIMS Mimura Award