William Naughton Faugno Ph.D.
- Strongly Correlated Systems
- Exotic phases in the Fractional Quantum Hall Effect
- Non-Hermitian Systems
- Floquet Engineering
- Synthetic Dimensions
- W. N. Faugno, Tongzhou Zhao, A. C., Balram, T. Jolicoeur, and J. K. Jain (2021) “Unconventional Zn parton states at ν=7/3: Role of finite width.” APS Physical Review B 103 085303.
- W. N. Faugno, J. K. Jain, and A. C. Balram (2020) “Non-Abelian fractional quantum Hall state at 3/7-filled Landau level.” APS Physical Review Research 2, 033223.
- W. N. Faugno, A. C. Balram, A. Wojs, and J. K. Jain (2020) “Theoretical phase diagram for incompressible liquids and crystals in double layer systems in a high magnetic field.” APS Physical Review B 101, 085412.
- W. N. Faugno, A. C. Balram, M. Barkeshli, and J. K. Jain (2019) “Prediction of a Non-Abelian Fractional Quantum Hall State with f-Wave Pairing of Composite Fermions in Wide Quantum Wells” APS Physical Review Lett 123, 016802.
- W. N. Faugno, A. J. Duthie, D. J. Wales, and J. K. Jain (2018) “Exotic bilayer crystals in a strong magnetic field.” APS Physical Review B 97, 245424.
- Chateaubriand STEM Fellow Sept 2019 (2020)
- W. Donald Miller Graduate Fellowship (2019)
- University Graduate Fellowship (2015)
- The Alfred M. Mayer Prize (2015)