Tadafumi Adschiri Principal Investigator, Ph.D.
|Group||Soft Materials Group|
|Laboratory||T. Adschiri Laboratory|
|Address||Room 301, AIMR Main Building, Katahira Campus
（2-1-1, Katahira, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8577）
- 09/30/2022 Media & Award Prof. Adschiri won the Yamazaki-Teiichi Prize
- 11/29/2021 Research Highlights Heterogeneous catalysis: Redirecting surface atom migration to the (100) facets of a ceria nanocatalyst
- 07/20/2021 Media & Award Prof. Adschiri conferred the title of Tohoku University Research Professor
- 03/16/2021 Media & Award Prof. Adschiri won the Ichimura Prize in Science for Distinguished Achievement
- 01/07/2021 Media & Award Prof. Adschiri received the Chemical Society of Japan (CSJ) Award
- 04/08/2020 Media & Award Ikuhara and Adschiri labs won the Japan Institute of Metals and Materials Metallography Award
- 06/20/2019 Media & Award Prof. Adschiri received Docteur Honoris Causa
- 05/20/2019 Media & Award Prof. Adschiri awarded the Medal with Purple Ribbon
- 11/30/2018 Research Highlights Metal oxide nanoparticles: Scrutinizing cerium oxide from all angles
- 07/30/2018 Research Highlights Block copolymers: Mussels inspire magneto-optical film
- 01/21/2014 Press Releases New energy efficient, direction-controllable mechanism for molecular transport developed
- 01/09/2013 Media & Award Prof. Adschiri won the SCEJ Society Award
- 06/11/2012 Press Releases Professor M. Adschiri won the 11th GSC Award awarded by Minister of MEXT.
- 06/01/2012 Media & Award Professor Adschiri won the 11th GSC Award awarded by Minister of MEXT.