Updated on March 29, 2023
- AIMR New Coronavirus Infection Control Headquarters
- aimr-covid-19[at]grp.tohoku.ac.jp*Replace [at] with @
On March 14th, we received a notification from the university headquarters regarding our future COVID-19 response. Based on the above, the AIMR's COVID-19 response will comply with Tohoku University's BCP.
- COVID-19 Information and Preventive Measures
- Notice (Notification about how Tohoku University will respond to the change in the legal status of COVID-19 under the Infectious Diseases Act)
However, there is no change in the importance of basic infection prevention measures such as avoiding the “three Cs”, “keeping a distance between people”, “washing hands”, and “ventilation”.
We would appreciate it if you could continue to cooperate with us.
Various consultation counters
Official contact for COVID-19
- The City of Sendai and Miyagi Prefectural Government's Medical Consultation Center (Call Center) for COVID-19
- English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese: Available on 24 hours
- Thai, Nepali, Vietnamese, Russian, Tagalog, Indonesian, Hindi: Available on 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays
- Government consultation hotline: Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) Japan Visitor Hotline
Available on 365 days/24 hours, in English, Chinese and Korean
Please see below link for more information:
- Financial Support | COVID-19 Information and Preventive Measures, Tohoku University
- Mental Health Care / Help Desk / Call Center | | COVID-19 Information and Preventive Measures, Tohoku University
Other reference information
- Financial consultation
Financial Support Section, Student Support Div., Education and Student Support Dept., T.U.
TEL: 022-795-7816 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consultation on overall student life [Telephone consultation, Reservation required]
TEL: 022-795-7833 E-mail: email@example.com
- Consultation about disability [Telephone consultation, Reservation required]
TEL: 022-795-7696 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consultation when it is difficult to prepare a personal computer
University-wide Education Implementation Section, Education Affairs Div., Education and Student Support Dept., T.U.
COVID-19 related notices and reference materials
Please access from off-campus through a VPN connection provided by AIMR or TAINS.
Manual for VPN connection provided by AIMR. for Windows | for MacOS
- Notice from the AIMR COVID-19 Infection Control Headquarters
- Past Notice from the AIMR COVID-19 Infection Control Headquarters
- When you feel unwell
Stay Safe This Golden Week
- Regarding the Covid-19 Coronavirus (Worktime management) (General Affairs Section) (2021.8.19 revised)
- Infection Control Measures on BCP Level 1
Appendix 1, Infection Prevention Measures Check Sheet (BCP Level1) (2021.9.30 revised)
Appendix 2, AIMR Notes for Visitors
Appendix 3, Check Sheet for Visitors
Appendix 4, Guidelines Regarding the Prevention of Coronavirus Infections at Events
Appendix 5, Notes on Business Travel
- The Handling of Working Rules for Staff who got affected by COVID-19 (partial revision) (2021.3.5 revised)
- About abolition of telework application procedure (Japanese Only)
Attachment 3, Attendance report
- Thorough self-restraint during G.W.
- About health management
- About BCP level of AIMR
- Supply of cryogen (Japanese Only)
Supply plan of helium and liquid nitrogen
Extra news from the center for low temperature science, T.U.
- Reference Documents
- Health observation sheet
- Flow chart for poor physical condition (2022.6.14 revised)
Telework application form (Japanese Only)(2020.4.30 abolished)