Rana Mohtadi主任研究者 Ph.D.
- Energy storage and hydrogen
- Beyond Li-ion batteries
- Energy conversion
- Inorganic chemistry
- R. Mohtadi*, O. Tutusaus, T. S. Arthur, Z. Zhao-Karger, M. Fichtner. The metamorphosis of rechargeable magnesium batteries. Joule, 5, 581, 2021.
- R. Mohtadi*, “Beyond typical electrolytes for energy dense batteries,” Molecules 25, 1791, 2020.
- H. Dong, O. Tutusaus, Y. Liang, Y. Zhang, Z. Lebens-Higgins, W. Yang, R. Mohtadi*, Y. Yao*, High-power Mg batteries enabled by heterogeneous enolization redox chemistry and weakly coordinating electrolytes, Nature Energy, 5, 1043-1050, 2020.
- M. Kar, O. Tutusaus, D. R. MacFarlane, R. Mohtadi*. “Novel and versatile room temperature ionic liquids for energy storage”. Energy Environ. Sci.,12, 566, 2019
- R. Mohtadi* and S.-I. Orimo*, “The renaissance of hydrides as energy materials,” Nature Reviews Materials 2, 16091, 2017
- Elected Chair for the Gordon Research Conference GRC “Hydrogen-Metal Systems” in 2025.
- Showcased in the “We Run on Brain Power” Pure Michigan Campaign, 2015.
The profile is part of an initiative announced by Michigan State governor that highlights the state's talent, opportunities, and innovation.
- Named in the “40 Under 40” by Automotive News, April 2014.
- Named in Crain’s “40 Under 40”, Crain's Detroit Business, October, 2014.
- R&D 100 Award 2011; “Porous Walled, Hollow Glass Microspheres”, Materials Sciences.