Hiroshi SuitoPrincipal Investigator, Ph.D.
- Collaboration between mathematical science and clinical medicine
- Computational and mathematical approach to environmental problems
- Modeling, simulation and visualization strategies
Main Publication List
- "FSI analysis of the blood flow and geometrical characteristics in the thoracic aorta", H. Suito, K. Takizawa, V. Huynh, D. Sze and T. Ueda, Computational mechanics, Vol. 54, No. 4, pp. 1035-1045, DOI: 10.1007/s00466-014-1017-1, 2014.
- "Assessment of the relationship between native thoracic aortic curvature and endoleak formation after TEVAR based on linear discriminant analysis", K. Hayashi, F. Ishioka, B. Raman, D. Y. Sze, H. Suito, T. Ueda, K. Kurihara, Studies in classification, data analysis, and knowledge organization, German-Japanese interchange of data analysis results, pp. 179-192, published online, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-01264-3_16, 2014.
- "Numerical simulation of blood flow in the thoracic aorta using a centerline-fitted finite difference approach", H. Suito, T. Ueda and D. Sze, Japan Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 30, No. 3, pp. 701-710, DOI: 10.1007/s13160-013-0123-3, 2013.
- "Computational analysis for motions of rugby balls interacting with air flows", K. Tanino and H. Suito, Football science, Vol. 6, pp. 34-38, 2009.
- "Functional computed tomography imaging of tumor-induced angiogenesis: Preliminary result of the new tracer kinetic modeling using a computer discretization approach", K. Kaneoya, T. Ueda, H. Suito, Y. Nanazawa, J. Tamaru, K. Isobe, Y. Naya, T. Tobe, K. Motoori, S. Yamamoto, G. D. Rubin, M. Minami and H. Ito, Radiation medicine, Vol. 26, No. 4, pp. 213-221, 2008.
- The 2nd Hiroshi Fujiwara Prize for Mathematical Sciences (2013)