Housing Support

IAC provides housing support to international researchers who have just been appointed from overseas and would like to rent a private apartment. 
Based on the information from the application form, we will search and select some apartments for you, contact the real estate agencies and take you to see the apartments. If you would like to live in one of them, we will assist with the whole procedure until you make a contract. 
To receive our housing support, please fill out the application form and submit it to IAC through your laboratory.

Eligible Person

Newly (Up to 3 months) hired international researchers in OAS (Organization for Advanced Studies)