- Two-dimensional layered materials
- Quantum devices
- High performance broadband photodetector using fabricated nanowires of bismuth selenide, Scientific Reports,6, (2016), 19138, A. Sharma, B. Bhattacharyya, A.K. Srivastava, T.D. Senguttuvan, and S. Husale
- Plasmon induced ultrafast injection of hot electrons in Au nanoislands grown on a CdS film, Journal of Materials Chemistry C5, (2016), 618-626, A. Sharma, C. Sharma, B. Bhattacharyya, K. Gambhir, M. Kumar, S. Chand, R. Mehrotra, and S. Husale.
- Pt‐Nanostrip‐Enabled Plasmonically Enhanced Broad Spectral Photodetection in Bilayer MoS2, Advanced Optical Materials,5, (2017),9, R. Kumar, A. Sharma, M. Kaur, and S. Husale.
- Robust ultrahigh responsivity and broadband photodetection investigated under harsh conditions in nanosheets and nanowires of Bi2Te3, Scientific Reports,7,1, (2017), 17911, A. Sharma, A. K. Srivastava, T. D. Senguttuvan, and S.Husale.
- Novel synthesis of topological insulator based nanostructures (Bi2Te3) demonstrating high performance photodetection, Scientific Reports,9, (2019), 3804, A. Sharma, A. K. Srivastava, and S. Husale
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Post-doctoral Fellow, November 2018-December 2020, RIKEN, Japan
- Senior Research Fellow (CSIR-SRF), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, 2017-2018, India
- Best Poster presentation award on National Science Day, Mar 2015 at CSIR-National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, India.