For International Researchers

International Affairs Center (IAC)

What is IAC?

International Affairs Center (IAC) provides support to international researchers of Organization for Advanced Studies (OAS). We offer assistance with arrival, and with the various things required for setting up your new life in Japan, and general living information.
Please visit IAC Website for further information. open in a new tab)

Sendai City or Sendai Tourism & Convention Bureau also has useful information, visit the website to start your life in Sendai smoothly.
Living info: open in a new tab)
Travel info: open in a new tab)


IAC (AIMR Main Building 2nd floor)
Tel: +81-22-217-5971