Takashi Takahashi Ph.D.
|Group||Materials Physics Group|
|Laboratory||T. Sato Laboratory|
|Address||Room 210 and Room 1A, AIMR Main Building, Katahira Campus
（2-1-1, Katahira, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8577）
Room 313, Department of Physics,Aobayama Campus
（Aramaki-aza-Aoba, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8578）
- High-temperature superconductors
- Graphene and related carbon nano materials
- Topological insulators
- Rashba effects
- Spin-resolved photoemission spectroscopy
Main Publication List
- Evidence from Angle-Resolved Resonant Photoemission for Oxygen-2p Nature of the Fermi-Liquid States in Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8, Nature 334 (1988) 691-692, T. Takahashi, H. Matsuyama, H. Katayama-Yoshida, Y. Okabe, S. Hosoya, K. Seki, H. Fujimoto, M. Sato, and H. Inokuchi.
- Spectroscopic evidence for a pseudogap in the normal state of underdoped high-Tc superconductors, Nature 382 (1996) 51-54 H. Ding, T. Yokoya, J. C. Campuzano, T. Takahashi, M. Randeria, M. R. Norman, T. Mochiku, K. Kadowaki, and J. Giapintzakis.
- Fermi-surface-dependent superconducting gap in C6Ca, Nature Phys. 5 (2009) 40-43, K. Sugawara, T. Sato, and T. Takahashi.
- Experimental realization of a topological crystalline insulator in SnTe, Nature Phys. 8 (2012) 800-803, Y. Tanaka, Z. Ren, T. Sato, K. Nakayama, S. Souma, T. Takahashi, K. Segawa, and Y. Ando.
- Ca intercalated bilayer graphene as a thinnest limit of superconducting C6Ca, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., November 8, 2012, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1208889109, K. Kanetani, K. Sugawara, T. Sato, R. Shimizu, K. Iwaya, T. Hitosugi, and T. Takahashi.
- Award of Superconductor Science and Technology (1999)
- Award by Minister of Education, Science, and Technology (2005)
- 01/25/2021 Research Highlights Three-dimensional graphene: Amping up graphene by bending it
- 11/30/2020 Research Highlights Topological insulators: Filling in the knowledge gaps
- 03/30/2020 Research Highlights Topological superconductors: Turning a conventional superconductor into a topological one
- 12/23/2019 Research Highlights Iron-based superconductors: Ruling out a cause for high-temperature superconductivity
- 07/29/2019 Research Highlights Topological insulators: Imaging nanoscale domains on a multilayer structure
- 06/25/2019 Press Releases A peculiar ground-state phase for superconductor NbSe2: Bose metal!
- 05/27/2019 Research Highlights Topological phases: Two new fermions discovered
- 12/25/2018 Research Highlights Superconductivity: A potential hide-out for Majorana fermions
- 07/30/2018 Research Highlights Charge density waves: Metal films mimic substrate’s waves
- 02/09/2018 Press Releases Stacking on the graphene
- 01/29/2018 Research Highlights Graphene: Opening up for the hydrogen economy
- 06/07/2016 Press Releases Spintronics development gets boost with new findings into ferromagnetism in Mn-doped GaAs
- 06/02/2015 Press Releases High-temperature Superconductivity in Atomically Thin Films
- 06/19/2014 Media & Award Three researchers were selected as Highly Cited Researchers
- 04/07/2014 Press Releases High Quality Three-Dimensional Nanoporous Graphene
- 02/24/2014 Media & Award Prof. Takahashi awarded the Honda frontier award
- 01/09/2013 Seminars & Symposium Tohoku-Harvard Joint Workshop
- 11/07/2012 Press Releases Microscopic Sandwich
- 10/12/2012 Press Releases Professor T. Takahashi -- Discovery of a new topological material --
- 04/06/2012 Press Releases Professor T.Takahashi -- Discovery of giant Rashba effect at the semiconductor-metal interface -A significant progress for next-generation energy-saving devices --