Fumihiro Matsukura Ph.D.
|Group||Materials Physics Group|
- Physics and Application of Ferromagnetic Semiconductors (1994-)
Main Publication List
- F. Matsukura, H. Ohno, A. Shen, and Y. Sugawara, “Transport properties and origin of ferromagnetism in (Ga,Mn)As,” Phys. Rev. B 57, R2037 (1998).
- T. Dietl, H. Ohno, F. Matsukura, J. Cibert, and D. Ferrand, “Zener model description of ferromagnetism in zinc-blende magnetic semiconductors,” Science 287, 1019 (2000).
- H. Ohno, D. Chiba, F. Matsukura, T. Omiya, E. Abe, T. Dietl, Y. Ohno, and K. Ohtani, "Electric-field control of ferromagnetism,” Nature 408, 944 (2000).
- F. Matsukura, M. Sawicki, T. Dietl, D. Chiba, and H. Ohno, “Magnetotransport properties of metallic (Ga,Mn)As films with compressive and tensile strain,” Physica E 21, 1032 (2004).
- D. Chiba, M. Sawicki, Y. Nishitani, F. Matsukura, and H. Ohno, “Magnetization vector manipulation by electric fields,” Nature 455, 515 (2008).
- 05/29/2017 Research Highlights Magnetization dynamics: Unveiling a hidden effect
- 06/07/2016 Press Releases Spintronics development gets boost with new findings into ferromagnetism in Mn-doped GaAs
- 12/15/2015 Press Releases Mechanism of slow change in microscopic magnetic structures
- 06/21/2013 Press Releases Quantitative analysis technique for spin currents established