Hiroyuki Kai Ph.D.
|Group||Materials Physics Group|
|Laboratory||Y.P. Chen-Kumatani Group|
|Address||Room 5A, AIMR Main Building, Katahira Campus
（2-1-1, Katahira, Aoba-ku ,Sendai 980-8577）
- Wearable materials and biosensors
- Functional polymer materials
- Materials for microfluidics such as polymer monoliths and space-filling open microfluidic films.
Main Publication List
- "Space-filling open microfluidics designed to collect water droplets.”
Hiroyuki Kai*, Ryoma Toyosato, Matsuhiko Nishizawa*
RSC Advances, 2018, 8, 15985-15990.
- "Porous polymer microneedles with interconnecting microchannels for rapid fluid transport.”
Liming Liu, Hiroyuki Kai*, Kuniaki Nagamine, Yudai Ogawa, Matsuhiko Nishizawa*
RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 48630-48635.
- "Intrinsically Stretchable Electrochromic Display by a Composite Film of Poly(3,4ethylenedioxythiophene) and Polyurethane.”
Hiroyuki Kai*, Wataru Suda, Yudai Ogawa, Kuniaki Nagamine, Matsuhiko Nishizawa*
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2017, 9, 19513.
- "Organic electrochromic timer for enzymatic skin patches.”
Hiroyuki Kai, Wataru Suda, Shotaro Yoshida, Matsuhiko Nishizawa*
Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2018, in press.
- "Accelerated wound healing on skin by electrical stimulation with a bioelectric plaster.”
Hiroyuki Kai, Takeshi Yamauchi, Yudai Ogawa, Ayaka Tsubota, et al.
Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2017, 6, 1700465.
- Tanaka Kikinzoku Precious Metals Research Grants, Young Researcher Award (2019)
"Development of porous microneedle electrodes and their application to precision drug delivery”
- CHEMINAS 37, Research Award
"Mechanism for droplet collection by open microfluidic channels with hierarchically branching structures” (2018)
- The Kao Science Encouragement Award, The Kao Foundation for Arts and Sciences (2018)
"Development of perspiration collecting films by hierarchical hydrophilic patterning”