IIHAMA Satoshi Ph.D.
- Magnetism, Spintronics, Magnetization dynamics
Main Publication List
- Single-Shot Multi-Level All-Optical Magnetization Switching Mediated by Spin Transport. Advanced Materials, 30, (2018), 1804004, IIHAMA Satoshi, Yong Xu, Marwan Deb, Gregory Malinowski, Michel Hehn, Jon Gorchon, Eric E. Fullerton, Stephane Mangin
- Spin-transfer torque induced by the spin anomalous Hall effect. Nature Electronics, 1, (2018) 120, IIHAMA Satoshi, Tomohiro Taniguchi, Kay Yakushiji, Akio Fukushima, Yoichi Shiota, Sumito Tsunegi, Ryo Hiramatsu, Shinji Yuasa, Yoshishige Suzuki, Hitoshi Kubota
- Influence of L10 order parameter on Gilbert damping constants for FePd thin films investigated by means of time-resolved magneto-optical Kerr effect. Physical Review B, 94, (2016), 174425, IIHAMA Satoshi, Akimasa Sakuma, Hiroshi Naganuma, Mikihiko Oogane, Shigemi Mizukami, Yasuo Ando
- Quantification of a propagating spin-wave packet created by an ultrashort laser pulse in a thin film of a magnetic metal. Physical Review B, 94, (2016), 020401, S. Iihama, Y. Sasaki, A. Sugihara, A. Kamimaki, Y. Ando, S. Mizukami
- Gilbert damping constants of Ta/CoFeB/MgO(Ta) thin films measured by optical detection of precessional magnetization dynamics. Physical Review B, 89, (2014), IIHAMA Satoshi, Shigemi Mizukami, Hiroshi Naganuma, Mikihiko Oogane, Yasuo Ando, Terunobu Miyazaki