Tomosato Hioki Ph.D.
- Spintronics, magnonics, time-resolved spectroscopy.
Main Publication List
- Bi-reflection of spin waves, Communications Physics 3 (1), 1-6 (2020), T. Hioki, Y. Hashimoto, E. Saitoh
- Snell's law for spin waves at a 90° magnetic domain wall, Applied Physics Letters 116 (11), 112402 (2020), T. Hioki, R. Tsuboi, T. H. Johansen, Y. Hashimoto, E. Saitoh
- Time-resolved imaging of magnetoelastic waves by the Cotton-Mouton Effect, Physical Review Applied 11 (6), 061007 (2019), T. Hioki, Y. Hashimoto, T. H. Johansen, E Saitoh
- Time-resolved study of field-induced suppression of longitudinal spin Seebeck effect, Applied Physics Express 10 (7), 073002 (2017), T. Hioki, R. Iguchi, Z. Qiu, D. Hou, K. Uchida, E. Saitoh
- Thesis Award, Department of Physics, Tohoku University (2021 & 2018)
- English presentation award in JSAP (2018)