Handling of Personal Information
- Management of Personal Information
- In order to maintain accurate and up-to-date information of registrants of AIMR Alumni Network, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration or leakage of personal information, AIMR takes necessary measures such as maintenance of security systems, development of management structures, and thorough staff training, and conducts strict management of personal information by implementing safety measures.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- The personal information entrusted by registrants of AIMR Alumni Network is used to contact registrants as well as to send emails and materials to introduce AIMR’s services and answer questions.
- Prohibition of Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- AIMR appropriately manages the personal information entrusted by registrants of AIMR Alumni Network and does not disclose it to third parties except under the following situations.
- If the registrant of AIMR Alumni Network has given consent
- If AIMR discloses information to business contractors in order to provide services that are desired by the registrant of AIMR Alumni Network
- If disclosure is necessary based on laws and regulations
- Safety Measures for Personal Information
- In order to ensure accuracy and safety of personal information, AIMR takes all possible measures to security.
- Inquiry from the Registrant
- If the registrant of AIMR Alumni Network wishes to inquire about, modify, and delete his or her own personal information, AIMR will respond to the request after confirming the person’s identity.
- Compliance and Review of Laws, Regulations and Norms
- In addition to complying with Japanese laws and regulations as well as other norms applied to the retaining personal information, AIMR strives to improve the contents of this policy by reviewing it as appropriate.