HomCloud is a data analysis software based on persistent homology.
The software is developed
mainly by Ippei Obayashi
in Hiraoka Laboratory.
HomCloud is free software and you can use it freely.
Binary files and for Windows (Now these packages are not documented yet, sorry)
HomCloud is distributed under GPL 3 or any later version.
Please see license.html for details.
If you want to know the details about GPL, please
see the https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html.
- Ippei Obayashi (main developer)
- Tomohide Wada (Window version, documentation)
- Tian Tunhua (Tutorial, new features, debug)
- Some parts are outsourced to Trans NT, Inc.
- Jun Miyanaga (documentation)
- Yasuaki Hiraoka