Yuichi Ikuhara Principal Investigator, Ph.D.
|Job||Principal Investigator, AIMR
Professor, The University of Tokyo
|Group||Materials Physics Group|
|Address||Room 212, AIMR annex building, Katahira Campus
(2-1-1, Katahira, Aoba-ku ,Sendai 980-8577)
- Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy (1988-)
- Crystal Interface and Grain Boundary (1988-)
- Dislocation Technology (1988-)
- Ceramics (1988-)
Main Publication List
- "Direct observation of individual dislocation interaction processes at grain boundaries", S. Kondo, T. Mitsuma, N. Shibata, and Y. Ikuhara, Science Advances, Vol. 2, no. 11, (2016) e1501926.
- "Misfit accommodation mechanism at the heterointerface between diamond and cubic boron nitride," C. Chen, Z. Wang, T. Kato, N. Shibata, T. Taniguchi, and Y. Ikuhara, Nat. Comm., 6 (2015) 6327.
- "Atomistic mechanisms of nonstoichiometry-induced twin boundary structural transformation in titanium dioxide," R. Sun, Z. Wang, M. Saito, N. Shibata, and Y. Ikuhara, Nat. Comm., 6 (2015) 7120.
- “Ferromagnetic dislocations in antiferromagnetic NiO,” I. Sugiyama, N. Shibata, Z. Wang, S. Kobayashi, T. Yamamoto, and Y. Ikuhara, Nat. Nanotech., 8 (2013) 266-270.
- “Nanowire design by dislocation technology,” Y. Ikuhara, Prog. Mater. Sci., 54 (2009) 770-791 (Invited Review).
- Medal with Purple Ribbon (2016)
- Sosman Award, American Ceramics Society (2015)
- Academician, World Academy of Ceramics (2013)
- Fellow, The American Ceramics Society (2011)
- Humboldt Research Award , Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (2010)