Yasuaki Hiraoka Principal Investigator Ph.D.
- Topological Data Analysis on Materials Science
- Persistent Homology
- Random Topology
Main Publication List
- Mohammad Saadatfar, Hiroshi Takeuchi, Nicolas Francois, Vanessa Robins, and Yasuaki Hiraoka. Pore configuration landscape of granular crystallisation. Nature Communications. 8:15082 (2017), DOI: 10.1038/ncomms15082.
- Y. Hiraoka, T. Nakamura, A. Hirata, E. G. Escolar, K. Matsue, and Y. Nishiura. Hierarchical structures of amorphous solids characterized by persistent homology. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 113 (2016), 7035–7040.
- E. Escolar and Y. Hiraoka. Persistence Modules on Commutative Ladders of Finite Type. Discrete & Computational Geometry, 55 (2016), 100-157
- T. Nakamura, Y. Hiraoka, A. Hirata, E. G. Escolar, and Y. Nishiura. Persistent Homology and Many-Body Atomic Structure for Medium-Range Order in the Glass. Nanotechnology 26 (2015) 304001.
- NISTEP Award (The Researchers with Nice Step)
- The 1st Hiroshi Fujiwara Mathematical Science Award (2012)
- Best Paper Award in Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (2004)