· Ph.D. in Materials Physics and Chemistry, Central Iron & Steel Res. Inst.(CISRI), Beijing, China, 2008 (Advisor: Prof. Wang Chong-yu)
M.S. in Condensed matter
7/2008 - present
WPI Postdoctoral Fellow, Advanced Institute for
· Microcosmic mechanisms of physical and chemical properties in advanced materials
1. Pengfei Guan, Chongyu Wang & Yu Tao: gElectronic structure and physical properties of ScN in pressure: Density-functional theory calculations.h Chinese Physical B. 2008
2. Pengfei Guan, Chongyu Wang & Yu Tao. gElectronic structure and physical properties of stable and metastable phases in YN: Density-functional theory calculations.h Chinese Science Bulletin. 2008
3. Tianmin He, Pengfei Guan, Ligong Cong, Yuan Ji, Han Sun, Jinxia Wang, Jiang Liu:h Assessment of performances of Ni-Cu-LSGM as anode materials for intermediate-temperature LaGaO3-based solid oxide fuel cellsh Journal of Alloys and Compounds 337 (2005) 231-236.
4. Ligong Cong,
Tianmin He, Pengfei Guan, Yuan Ji,
Yinglong Huang, Wenhui Su: g Synthesis and characterization of IT-electrolyte
with perovskite structure
5. Tianmin He, Zhe Lu, Pengfei Guan ,Yinglong Huang, Jiang Liu, Wenhui Su: gCharacterization of YSZ electrolyte membrane tubes prepared by a vacuum casting methodh Journal of Alloys and Compounds 337 (2002) 231-236 (Cited times: 2).